A Community Workforce program from Dawson, for students who need to balance school and work.
Looking for a job with competitive wages and tuition reimbursement? Dawson makes it easy!
- Meet with a Dawson Recruiter to see what job best fits your needs.
- Work at least 20 hours a week for a semester, earning a competitive wage from one of Columbus' top work places.
- Earn an additional $500 in tuition after every semester worked!
- All students taking a minimum of six credit hours with a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Students must be able to work at least 20 hours a week for a minimum 2 semester commitment.