NOW HIRING: Marketing Intern
Dawson is a family-owned staffing and recruiting company operating in Columbus since 1946. Every day, we promise to make outstanding employment matches and deliver memorable customer experiences to our Candidates and Clients.
If you’re a student looking to broaden your experience in a variety of marketing areas, we’ve got the perfect small business environment for you!
We are looking for an energetic Marketing Intern who can be a key member of our Marketing and Brand Experience Team to help us continue the growth of our department and business. While gaining exposure to all areas of marketing, you’ll be integral in the execution of: social media content and strategy, internal communication initiatives, and field/event marketing.
- Generate content, schedule posts, and make recommendations on improving our social presence
- Earn the opportunity to manage the editorial calendar for all social channels, and work with other marketing team members to execute your plan
- Brainstorm and create content to engage our 80+ associates on our various communication channels (intranet televisions, corporate emails, communication boards, etc.)
- Contribute to our quarterly company newsletter, The Sendout, offering business analysis and information from a marketer’s perspective
Field & Event Marketing
- Interact with our job-seeking Candidates and elevate our presence and execution at grass-roots hiring events
- Help create and execute larger-than-life entertainment experiences for our clients and business partners at company sponsored events
- Present a thorough competitive analysis of the Columbus staffing market as well as the staffing industry nationwide. You’ll present this to our leadership team, and will gain a great portfolio piece as you begin your marketing career!
Who We’re Looking For:
- A marketing student who is looking for a career, not just an internship
- A self-starter who always finds his or her way to yes and finds solutions before problems
- Someone who can explain Snapchat to our owners and keep us posted when the next Meercat comes along
- A person who can take direction, but is happy to show us a better way to do things (when appropriate)
Also helpful (but not necessary):
- Previous marketing internships
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
How to Apply:
Send resume and any materials to email@example.com. Dawson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.